Have you seen some fashion photos that are accompanied by stylish and attractive-looking captions? If you’d like to be able to create your very own captioned fashion photos, or maybe even add text to apply your own personal ‘brand’ as a watermark then you need to not only be able to add text to your photos – but also customize the appearance of that text.
While there are many tools that will allow you to add text to a fashion photo, none are as easy to use as with Movavi Photo Editor. Adding text to a photo with it is a simple and straightforward process, and more importantly it will give you the means to fully dictate the style and appearance of the text itself.]
To get started and learn how to add text to a picture, just launch the software. Once you do it will only take a few simple steps to add the text that you need as well as customize its appearance and style:
- Load the fashion photo by clicking ‘Browse for Images’ and selecting it.
- Open up the ‘Text’ panel and click the ‘Add Text’ button.
- Type the text that you want to add inside the frame that appears on the image.
- Adjust the position of the text frame and customize the style of the text by tweaking its font, color, size, justification, and transparency using the convenient toolbar provided.
- When you’re satisfied click ‘Export’ to save your photo.
With all the control it provides, you should be able to make sure that the text you add to your fashion photo turns out exactly as you want it to. In addition to adding text, you should also explore the other features of Movavi Photo Editor so that you’re able to improve the quality of your photos, apply stylish filters and effects, transform the frame and orientation of the photo, remove unwanted objects and elements from within the frame, and replace the background entirely.
In different situations, each and every one of these features will prove useful in improving your fashion photos and getting them to look as perfect as humanly possible. If you’re willing to exercise your creative muscle a little bit and experiment with the tools that are available to you, there’s really no limit to what you can achieve using Movavi Photo Editor.