After the success of Asia’s Next Top Model Cycle 2 last year with Sheena Liam hailed as the winner, the season is having another season for this year.
Asia’s Next Top Model
Asia’s Next Top Model Cycle 3 started airing last March 25, 2015 in Star World Asia. It is hosted by Philippine model Georgina Wilson. Joey Mead-King is again part of the jury for ASNTM.
There are 14 contestants who will be competing for this season. Here are their names and the country they are representing:
- Aimee Bradshaw – Singapore
- Amanda Chan – Philippines
- Barbara Katsuki – Japan
- Celine D??ng – Vietnam
- Franchesca Lagua – Philippines
- Gani Ayu – Indonesia
- Kiana Guyon – Thailand
- Kirsteen “KB” Barlow – Hong Kong
- Lorretta Chow – Hong Kong
- Melissa Tan – Malaysia
- Monika Sta. Maria – Philippines
- Rani Ramadhany – Indonesia
- Shareeta Selvaraj – Malaysia
- Tahlia Raji – Indonesia
That sums up to three contestants from Philippines and Indonesia, two from Malaysia and Hong Kong, and one from Japan, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore.
ASNTM3 partners with the following on this season:
- Closeup – Official Smiles Partner
- Subaru – Exclusive Automobile Partner
- TRESemmé – Exclusive Hair Care Partner
- Zalora – Official Online Fashion Shopping Partner
- Harper’s Bazaar – Official Magazine Partner
- Kimage Hair Studio – Official Hair Salon
- MAC Cosmetics – Official Make Up Partner
- Nakd Luxury Artesian Water – Official Water Partner
- Neutrogena – Official Skin Care Partner
- Storm Model Management – Official Model Agency
- Triumph – Official Lingerie Partner
The show was filmed in Singapore. It airs 8:45 PM every Wednesday in Star World Asia.
*Credits to the image used in this post go to “Star World Asia”, “Pottle Productions, Inc.” and/or to its respective owner. I do not own these materials. No copyright infringement intended.