You have probably stumbled in this article while looking for a Beauche review, or perhaps, you are browsing through my list of how to get rid of pimples. Whatever the reason may be, you are in the right place.
Beauche for a Pimple Free Skin
Beauche products are popular in the market today. Most of the customers I have seen buying this product usually do so because they have heard this can help in removing their pimples. I, for instance bought this because it was recommended by my friend when she noticed that I was having an acne breakout. That story was reserved in my previous article about beauche beauty product review.
How I Used Beauche
If you have been reading Beauche’s guidelines on how to use their product, then you are in the right track. Like any other brand, there are different ways they recommend on using their products.
Steps I Do Differently
As much as I want to follow the instructions from Beauche, there are some instances when being different is better option for me.
- Like instructed, I tried applying ice in my face in the morning. For three days, I did just that. However, my face was peeling already, and I can’t take too much cold. I stopped right then on from doing this part. Maybe this part is too unconventional for me so I skipped it. Whatever the reason, my fight for acne just went on fine without this step.
- I apply the exfoliating cream once a week. Unlike what was instructed in their label, I used this cream at most once a week. This product is responsible for the peeling of the skin. I have classes everyday. Going in school with your face peeling off just looks bad.
- I apply the exfoliating cream every Thursday night. In congruent to above detail, peeling takes time and atleast, would last for three days. When you apply the cream, peeling would not take effect until Friday afternoon (or night) in my case. This routine works fine with my schedule.
- I used a different Day Cream when I finished my bottle from Beauche. Based on my observation, Beauche Day Cream makes your face shiny and gives it a hint of redness. My lifestyle does not work for this one. When I finished my bottle, I started using Nivea cream. This worked better for me.
Now we have run through the thing I did differently when using Beauche products, now, let’s list down some tips that you may find helpful in using this brand.
- Always use moisturizer. I noticed when I used Beauche Beauty Bar Soap that it makes my skin dry than usual. I did not do anything about it because I was hoping that dry sin would make my pimples dry out faster. Worst decision. It just made my breakout worse. It you do not want to irritate those pimples, follow the golden rule for your face: MOISTURIZE.
- Do not use makeup (as much as possible). Some people might find it impossible not to use makeup. But trust me. Makeup on peeling skin equals worst look ever. Peeling would look so obvious and aside from that, you would look like trying too hard on using cosmetics.
- Use BB Cream or liquid mineral foundation instead. In my case, powder foundation does not work when you have pimple breakout. That was when I shift to using Maybelline Super Mineral Foundation 24. When I want to wear something light, I use Maybelline BB White Cream. I won’t tell you that they could hide the peeling in your face but these foundations don’t look a bad as powdered foundation when applied.
I hope these suggestions I detailed above will help you in using Beauche. I was able to make this article through pure experience of using Beauche kit and was part of my journey in how to get rid of pimples. After a good number of months, I’m glad that my fight over acne has ended. Today, I’m battling these ugly scars.
If you have questions, or if you want to share with us your story, comment them down below.