There are two types of arts—performing and visual arts. Dancing and singing are included in performing arts. Painting, drawing, and sculpting are part of visual arts. How about makeup?
Makeup: A Visual Art
Before I was introduced to the world of makeup, I have been always fascinated by different models I have seen on the magazines and television. Their face looked polished, and their body look sculpted. They looked perfect.
But like any other human, they too have imperfections. Some have childhood scars on their face and pimples from stressful yesterday. Those imperfections are what makeup conceals. It highlights their beauty and brings out their shine. Professional makeup artist mississauga and others have already techniques from years of experience in this field. They just don’t use brushes to paint these models faces, but they use these brushes to make them shine and stand out. And when that time happens, it becomes part of real life visual arts.
After a tiring day from the school, the only thing we would want to do at night is to lie down on bed and have a good night sleep. We are not only tired physically, but our skin is also stressed out after a long day of work. Dirt, oil, and other impurities caused by pollution are already trapped on your skin. This could cause problems like pimples, wrinkles, acne, and pre-mature aging of skin.
As much as we would like to rest immediately, a more or less ten-minute night routine for your face won’t hurt.
Every girl in high school must have that dream prom dress that they wish to wear during prom night. As parents, it’s only right to be concerned about where you and your girl can find the perfect dress for such a momentous occasion. There really are a lot of options for trendy, hot-off-the-rack yet affordably priced dresses and you can find them from online stores to local malls. But where can you really find the best deals when it comes to cheap and chic prom dresses.
Online shopping is the easiest most convenient way of shopping for anything including cheap prom dresses. However, you should also be careful when checking out items online for some colors represented in some images does not really match the actual ones. Additionally, there are also no guarantees that it will be a perfect fit. So look for reputable online stores and read the sites feedback before making any purchase.
Finding out the basic tools for your makeup kit is essential especially when you are just starting out. You don’t want shredding a lot of money for something you are not sure of.
When I was just starting wearing makeup, I too was sceptic. But with the help of my friends (specifically, my dormmates), I learned the trade. I am no professional though, however, for a fair share of the knowledge I learned through my experience, here are the key pieces in creating your own basic makeup kit.
THE MAKEUP ESSENTIALS
These essential items in your makeup kit are must-haves in your basic makeup bag. You should carry them around in a small pouch for touch-ups. I’ve also included some good makeup brands you could try for a start.
- Foundation – When you say basic, the foundation speaks for itself. Pick a shade which matches your skin tone. If you are not sure what to choose, you could just ask the product lady to assist you. When putting foundation, you could opt for applying it on uneven areas for lighter coverage. You could also use BB Creams. I actually used them for my everyday routine when I was just starting. | Advance Two-Way Cake, Advance BB Cream
- Lip Gloss – Lip gloss moisturizes your lips making them soft and fuller. You could have peach for a color to flatter any skin tones. | Wet n’ Wild Natural Blend
- Lipstick – I am sure we have different preference when picking a colour for this one, but if you are not sure of where to start, choose a color which matches the inside of your lip for a natural look. | Nichido Matte Lipstick
- Eyeliner – A bit of liner can do huge different in your eyes. I prefer liquid eyeliner over pencil eyeliner because with the former, you could do definite and precise strokes and it just looks better. Meanwhile, the latter smudge a lot, however, this one is less expensive. | Wet n’ Wild Megaliner Liquid Eyeliner
- Powder – A few sprinkles of this and that could help set up your makeup and control the shine on your face.
advertisements, sponsorship, and
other business deal drop me
a message at my e-mail
Marinella. A booklover. A film enthusiast. An artist. A bubbly writer. more...
- Makeup As An Art
- Night Routine for Your Face
- Where to Find Chic and Cheap Prom Dresses Your Girls Will Love
- Basic Makeup Kit for Beginners
- Looking Beautiful Equals Confidence
- Chic Fashion Giveaway Winner
- RemakeStyle X Eazy Fashion Chic Fashion Giveaway
- I Love Eazy Fashion Contest
- NOTD: Pink Vibe – Korean Lete Nail Polish Review
- Sonar 2-In-1 Mini Hair Straightener and Curler Review