Every girl in high school must have that dream prom dress that they wish to wear during prom night. As parents, it’s only right to be concerned about where you and your girl can find the perfect dress for such a momentous occasion. There really are a lot of options for trendy, hot-off-the-rack yet affordably priced dresses and you can find them from online stores to local malls. But where can you really find the best deals when it comes to cheap and chic prom dresses.
Online shopping is the easiest most convenient way of shopping for anything including cheap prom dresses. However, you should also be careful when checking out items online for some colors represented in some images does not really match the actual ones. Additionally, there are also no guarantees that it will be a perfect fit. So look for reputable online stores and read the sites feedback before making any purchase.
Finding out the basic tools for your makeup kit is essential especially when you are just starting out. You don’t want shredding a lot of money for something you are not sure of.
When I was just starting wearing makeup, I too was sceptic. But with the help of my friends (specifically, my dormmates), I learned the trade. I am no professional though, however, for a fair share of the knowledge I learned through my experience, here are the key pieces in creating your own basic makeup kit.
THE MAKEUP ESSENTIALS
These essential items in your makeup kit are must-haves in your basic makeup bag. You should carry them around in a small pouch for touch-ups. I’ve also included some good makeup brands you could try for a start.
- Foundation – When you say basic, the foundation speaks for itself. Pick a shade which matches your skin tone. If you are not sure what to choose, you could just ask the product lady to assist you. When putting foundation, you could opt for applying it on uneven areas for lighter coverage. You could also use BB Creams. I actually used them for my everyday routine when I was just starting. | Advance Two-Way Cake, Advance BB Cream
- Lip Gloss – Lip gloss moisturizes your lips making them soft and fuller. You could have peach for a color to flatter any skin tones. | Wet n’ Wild Natural Blend
- Lipstick – I am sure we have different preference when picking a colour for this one, but if you are not sure of where to start, choose a color which matches the inside of your lip for a natural look. | Nichido Matte Lipstick
- Eyeliner – A bit of liner can do huge different in your eyes. I prefer liquid eyeliner over pencil eyeliner because with the former, you could do definite and precise strokes and it just looks better. Meanwhile, the latter smudge a lot, however, this one is less expensive. | Wet n’ Wild Megaliner Liquid Eyeliner
- Powder – A few sprinkles of this and that could help set up your makeup and control the shine on your face.
As the old saying goes, “Simplicity is beauty.” When wearing makeup, one would think that this saying would not apply anymore. Still, if you would try to reflect on the deeper meaning behind this, simplicity would mean a lot more than having a bare face and wearing white shirts.
When I was in highschool, I used to think that those students, particularly those girls who want their lips red and put a lot of powder in their face were just maarte, who cared more about their face than their grades. But some of them still excelled in school and showed talent in other fields.
Thank you everyone especially those who joined Chic Fashion Giveaway which was sponsored by Eazy Fashion. After verifying all the entries with the help from our sponsor, we drew the lucky name out of 1000+ entries and here is the result.
advertisements, sponsorship, and
other business deal drop me
a message at my e-mail
Marinella. A booklover. A film enthusiast. An artist. A bubbly writer. more...
- Where to Find Chic and Cheap Prom Dresses Your Girls Will Love
- Basic Makeup Kit for Beginners
- Looking Beautiful Equals Confidence
- Chic Fashion Giveaway Winner
- RemakeStyle X Eazy Fashion Chic Fashion Giveaway
- I Love Eazy Fashion Contest
- NOTD: Pink Vibe – Korean Lete Nail Polish Review
- Sonar 2-In-1 Mini Hair Straightener and Curler Review
- Different Types of Makeup Brushes and Their Uses
- Remakestyle Revamp